A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any website. Its purpose is to remember your visit the next time you browse the website. Cookies generally store technical information, personal preferences, content personalisation, use statistics, links to social media, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of a cookie is to adapt web content to your profile and needs; withoutcookies the services offered by websites would be significantly reduced. If you’d like more information on what cookies are, what they store, how to eliminate or deactivate them, etc., please go to this link.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure users writing comments in the blog are human and not automatised applications. This helps to us fight spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to generate statistics on the traffic and volume of visitors to this website. On using this website you are consenting to Google’s use of information about you. If you wish to exercise your rights in that regard, you should do so by contacting Google directly.
- Social media: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on Likeor Share type functions.
Deactivation or elimination of cookies
You can exercise your right to deactivate or eliminate cookies from this website at any time. Such actions are carried out differently, depending on the browser you’re using. Here is a quick guide to the most commonly-used browsers.
- Ni esta web ni sus representantes legales se hacen responsables ni del contenido ni de la veracidad de las políticas de privacidad que puedan tener los terceros mencionados en esta política de cookies.
Neither this website nor its legal representatives may be held responsible for the content or veracity of the privacy policies of the third parties mentioned in this cookies
- In some cases cookies must be installed to ensure the browser does not forget your decision not to accept cookies.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, Google stores cookies on servers located in the United States of America and pledges not to share them with third parties, except in cases where they are necessary for system operation or when required to do so by law. According to Google, it does not store your IP address. Google Inc. abides by the Safe Harbour Agreement, which ensures that all data transferred will be treated with the level of protection afforded by European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this regard on this link. If you desire information on the use made of cookies on this link. If you desire information on the use made of cookies by Google, please visit this other link.
- If you have any doubts or queries regarding this cookies policy, please do not hesitate to reach us through the contact section.