01 Production control
With desktop and web applications and our specialised programming, we plan the work orders and perform real time follow up of the production status.
- Plant control in real-time to record production, incidents, defects, etc. through touch screen terminals.
- Management and follow up of the manufacturing orders.
- Finite loading planners with lead time by phases, centre loading and Gantt chart.
- Calculate purchasing and manufacturing needs.
- Material and labour cost controls in real time.
- Management of worker premiums and output.
- Product recovery orders.
- Management of exterior workshops.
- Machine and employee saturation.
- Versatility in the workplace.
- Controls for methods and times.
- Links with automated centres.
- Preparing machines, tool structures and calibre management.
- Basic and preventive maintenance of machines and damage control.
- Internal messaging and productive process notifications.
- Evaluating compliance of supplier terms.
- Productivity and management indicators.
- Digitalising documentation.
- CMI according to the clients’ needs.
- Integrating production to your ERP.
We manage warehouses with the dynamic location system and with real-time stock need requests.
- Managing dynamic warehouses.
- Optimising requests to the warehouse according to the plant’s needs in real time.
- Product traceability.
- Labelling in storage, semi-finished and finished products.
- Kanban electronics.
- Packing list management.
- Tools to optimise tube-cutting to minimise waste.
- Inventories and assessments of the final product and products under production.
- Linking stocks and movements with your ERP.
Quality is in everything we do. Furthermore, we manage quality certificates, we identify defective products and predict the unpredictable.
- Find plant defects.
- Workplace guidelines.
- Self-control guidelines.
- FMEA guidelines.
- Quality alert management and follow up.
- Quality certificates.
- Quality indicators and statistics.
- Management of supplier, internal and client Non-Conformities.
We maintain safety control at the plant level, via evaluation indicators and controls, which allows us to accurately monitor the entire process and prevent accidents.
- Safety control at the plant level.
- Management and follow up on safety alerts.
- Safety indicators and statistics.
- Evacuation controls.
We’re backed by over twenty years’ experience. We have worked with all types of teams and sectors. We take challenges head-on and provide the best solution.
- Manufacturing project management.
- Technical office project monitoring.
- Quality control (spectrometry, fusion, hardness, etc.).
- Core management.
- Document management (0 paper).
- Task control through mobile devices.
- Presence and access management.